speaking of, the Mavericks beat the Chicago Bulls last night (close one) and lost to Utah (not close) and beat the Trailblazers from Portland (close one). 7th place in the Western Conference, which is better than 8th place. the Phoenix Suns won against the Detroit Pistons which is not really what I wanted to happen. not that I'm a fan of Detroit, they're kind of a mess right now. it would have been more convenient for the Mavs if Phoenix had lost. let's go hey ho NBA.
this weather has been fantastic. I want to say thank you to Nature for bringing the nice weather, thank you thank you. let's please roll right into Spring. took a walk in the drizzle this evening down to the gas station to pick up bottled water and a pomegranite tea. I forgot the bag of ice but maybe I just didn't want to walk back with it.

look at that sorry computer nonsense!
seriously though, it is February 8. actually it is the morning of the February 9th. I'm working on drinking more liquor. not right now, exactly, but in general. right now is just casual, not actual training. so, the question is, when you choose a brand of beer, what is the appropriate brand for the accompanying shot? surely there is a resource for this kind information. tonight is such a nice night that I have all my windows open. and that really just doesn't happen often enough.

2 comments:
i saw Biz at a rave at the old airport hangars in 1999. it was the proverbial shit.
also, reading your blog is like opening a box of cracker jacks. you never know what prize you're going to get.
hell yeah the Biz in an airplane hangar! on a loud microphone. and, is there a point to the cracker-jack blog technique? 'cause sometimes it's either that or nothing. and plus, having pictures is nice.
Post a Comment