well the Mavs beat the Jazz! by 8. honestly, I didn't see the game. I wish I had, I really do. but still the Jazz are a really good team, this is Jerry Sloan's team and he's really old and he's still a badass NBA coach. and the Mavericks beat them. f'n Josh Howard scored 47 points! career high!! go Mavericks!!
gotta skate this week uh, maybe. I did go skate yesterday, north on 1st St, which is actually downhill. it's a sweet ride, just walk out of my new apartment and hit the road, just jam down 1st street, from Havana St down to the coffee shop. which is actually north. the problem is, I don't yet have a good way to get back. a journey between two points is not a loop, it's a circuit. and it's not that conducive to skateboarding. go down the hill, then climb the hill. I'd rather go up and down more hills in a circle than go down a hill then back up it. apparently.
but it is a sweet ride down.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment