Thursday, December 6, 2007

welllll, it's thursday. there's work there's food there's sleep. there's...everything else. just in general I mean.
right now the Dallas Mavericks play the Denver Nuggets.
why does this word processor write for italics and not ? I suppose those won't show up. ok - again. the Mavericks and the Denver Nuggets. we have Dirk and Josh and Stack and Jet and Damp and Milkface as well as Carmelo Anthony and Allen Iverson. motherfuckin Allen Iverson. and Melo. in Dallas. it's intense. you should watch it.

Charles Barkley is calling Dallas a "stagnant team" at halftime. or the T-Mobile Halftime Report rather. shit hang on it's back on.

ok. back at commercials. apparently the Atlanta Hawks just beat Milwaukee by 1 at the buzzer. Chuck is disappointed in the Hawks. who cares, Dallas is down by 8.

man I hear that buzz
it's not a buzz it's too shrill
it's my computers

damn I'm never gonna get this post written with this game on.

-rad, I tried to save this post and it said:

ERROR
Your HTML cannot be accepted: Tag is not closed:

-nice.

No comments: