Wednesday, October 22, 2008

datatrrassh

blogologo. today is the first game of the Major League Baseball World Series. nowww...I do not pretend to know anything about baseball. I do not know anything about baseball. aside from the basic rules of the game. Game 1 of the 2008 MLB World Series, featuring the Philadelphia Phillies and the Tampa Bay Rays. this is the very best of major league baseball this year.

I watched the game earlier, and ate two fish tacos with rice and beans and two Shiner beers. this was a fucking good game. the final score was 3-2, Phillies. both teams were on fire. there was some sheer sports force going on there. and some very serious pitching.

Game 1 goes to the Philadelphia Phillies over the Tampa Bay Rays. now that the game is over though, and the weather has changed to much cooler (earlier this evening), I need to know if anyone knows of a hot drink I can make with orange juice and vodka and uh, water I guess. maybe a teabag too? I have chamomille and earl grey. who knows one? can you put vodka in chamomille tea?

shitfire I need some clothes. mainly just sweaters and long sleeve shirts and jackets and pants and socks and hats. but seriously, it's time for cold weather alcohol drinks. things like rum or whiskey, if you've already been drinking rum and whiskey for awhile and you want to switch it up you can go to tequila and bourbon. and if you've already been drinking all four for awhile, you should probably take a break.

the important things is, we should toast to the change of seasons. we should feel the warm burn in our bellies and shake it off a bit, give a hug to your neighbor or punch him in his face. have a toast to each other a toast to yourselves. because there's some real shit going on right now. and let's keep warm together.

sports is my main distraction right now, and I love it. the NBA Pre-Season is currently in progress and Game 1 of the Dallas Mavericks regular season is on Friday, October 30. the hockey season is in progress and football is hot right now as well. there's tons to chew on. within reason, of course.

Game 1 is the Mavericks versus the Houston Rockets. that's hot right? you know it. hell yes it's hot it's Game 1 of the Dallas 08/09 NBA Basketball season. all of the usual players are around aside from the genius general coach Avery Johnson. Dirk, Stack, Jet, Howard, Giop, Dampier and mf'n Brandon Bass who is a Bad-ass. did I forget anyone? yeah Deveon George is back, plus a round of newcomers, some of whom will stand out. and lastly we have coach Rick Carlysle.

well just to warp this up, uhm, I guess I mean, wrap this up, there's media everywhere and it's just whatever. all you can do is keep doing stuff.

this is the new blog, we're gonna make it better than the old blog.

this blog dedicated to Joe.

No comments: