Tuesday, November 25, 2008

basketblog nov08

Sat, Nov. 22 the Oklahoma City Thunder fires P.J. Carlesimo and names Scott Brooks interim head coach.

hey blog - I'm back. check it out, here I am to blog. I've come here to blog. so, you may wonder, what does the sports factoid above have to do with me? well, the Oklahoma Thunder are the officially transplanted Seattle Supersonics...yes,
some dude moved the entire Seattle Supersonics team to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. anyway, so this far into the season, they haven't been doing all that well, in fact they are 1-13. sooo...tonight they are hammering on the Phoenix Suns, the Phoenix Suns team with players like Steve Nash, Amar'e Stoudemire and everyone's buddy Mr. Shaquille O'Neal. plus the illustrous Leandro Barbosa and Boris Diaw, I have been a fan of the Suns for a little while. they've been a very solid offensive team for years. but right now, due to the Oklahoma Thunder firing their current coach and hiring Mr. Scott Brooks as the head coach, the OKC Thunder have been scoring on the Phoenix Suns, the score is 95-91 OKC.

the Dallas MAVERICKS, 2008-2009 SEASON is under way, and right now the Mavericks are trailing behind the Indiana Pacers. there's not a whole lot else to say about that right now. I'm trying to reach a place of suspended judgment.

so in other news. seriously, what other news is there. the season has changed and I feel like I have been sick alot. really no fun, just uncomfortable. but I am feeling considerably better, which is excellent. so anyway, the weather changed and
here we have thanksgiving in a couple of days and we roll with it, through the new year. so I guess all that is news. it's different at least and I'm still adjusting to it.

does anyone remember the soul singer Maxwell? that first record of his, Urban Hang Suite is a very real record, real gold right there. "Don't ever won-der..." I could put that on right now. update, Mavericks are within 2 points. 4th quarter.

anyway, I think I should skateboard more. I think I'm really missing it, physically and I need to get some of that skateboarding. got a hardware issue though, want to buy new trucks and hook it all up. a lighter board, a street board with new trucks and a new deck. so maybe some shopping is in order, this weekend. do my part for the welfare of our country. save the economy. you know what I also still like alot? the Bake Sale record by the Cool Kids. you could get that record, then get the Maxwell record, and play them back to back. I really think everyone should do that. plus dance around. does everyone realize Christmas is one month from today?

I've not got much else, but I have been trying out this other haiku style, 4-5-3, which is fun.

I have a knot
untied it is not
I tied it

plants exhale air
spending time with us
very green

+John Cage+

too much at home
let's get more out there
more of that

to wrap up, the Mavs are behind by 7 with 4:19 left. I'll try to remember to post the score next time.

(Mavs win by 3)

No comments: