Sunday, March 22, 2009

NBA update

yeah yo blog - hey, it's ridiculous, I know. to wait months to put another blog on here. the inconsistency is astounding and preposterous. I don't know why these cycles occur, but that is the way that it goes.

anyway, the point is, the Dallas Mavericks are in 8th place in the Western NBA Conference and they lost to the Atlanta Hawks. Atlanta is a good team! hell yeah, go Atlanta, go win the whole damn thing, go on and win the NBA CHampionship title. which is not what is going to happen of course but it would be great if it did.

anyway blog, as I was saying, the Dallas Mavericks are hovering around the 8th spot at this point in the NBA season and I love those dudes but sometimes they lose games. kind of frequently they lose games. I'm not sure what the energy is like over there, with the Mavericks, but they've had a solid front 5 guys for awhile now and they still let some teams run over them. I want to say that the defense has been solid because I've seen them play very well but maybe there hasn't been stability in that area. so what do they need to bring together their defensive game? I would guess it would have to be a major trade for new players.

the reason I started this blog today though, is to mention Dallas Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle. GO RICK CARLISLE F@#! YEAH! Coach Rick Carlisle got thrown out of the game, a few days ago in the game against the Atlanta Hawks. he got all rowdy up in there and was hollerin' and they threw him out! which is f#@!ing awesome. I think Rick Carlisle is a really smart guy. not only that but now we know he's got the balls to yell at the refs and get the whole scenario fired up. he gets out there and works hard and will tell them what's up if he wants to. get out there, Rick Carlisle, and push this team.

and also make a big trade for new additional players. maybe. if you want to, Rick. check with Mark. Mark rules too. anyway, as we go into the late part of the season, the Mavs are pulling up 8th place in the Conference, behind Utah, Los Angeles, Houston, San Antonio, Portland, New Orleans and Denver. I can get behind any of them, aside from San Antonio and maybe Los Angeles. and of course I want the Dallas Mavericks to beat everyone they play from here to the end of the season, I am also a person who lives in reality. so, if the Hornets won it all, hellllllyeah. if Portland won it all (right), then helllllyeah. and hey, I can root for almost anyone in the East aside from the Boston Celtics. go Cavs even, win that sh!t.

No comments: