this blog is sooo not daily! sorry about that. (who am I apologizing to?) it's Tuesday! fucking Tuesday again. I moved into the new apartment!! it's fantastic. I've been here for a couple of weeks, but for one of those weeks I was out of town so all my unpacked boxes just sat, stacked and unattended. but I'm back and slowly things are getting put in their places, for those things that have places to be put in. I'm really short on furniture such as a TV/media center, end tables, comfy chair, shelves and a chest of drawers. like I have the money to blow on all that shit! Christmas is coming up! lame. it's cruchtime moneywise just like every year when November hits. looking forward to January!
I'm working so I gotta be done with this now. here's a note to say that I need to blog more, write more.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment