fuckin tuesday! the infamous tuesday of the week. I moved the first few boxes into the new apartment. it kicked ass!! moving those boxes was kick ass! now those boxes are gone from here. now there is more space in here! soon I will be out of here!
it's a good space. it's open and yet, divided. it's roomy. so we moved some stuff, Jessie and I moved about 6 boxes and a guitar. nothing major, just light boxes. probably the boxes I should have moved last come to think of it. but they have stuff in them I don't need. they can go away because their contents are not essential. I really have to start moving as early as possible.
so I started TODAY. hell yeah.
things to make sure I get for the new space: plants.
this place is totally a wreck though, this apartment on-the-way-out. full clutter experience. there's shit everywhere to trip over. the dishes are done however. I tried to eat an apple earlier but it was too sour. I've been working from home. I'll be working from home in my new apartment. with my desks in the corner. and a plush chair that reclines in the living room.
this may be it! for this blog post.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment