Wednesday, January 23, 2008

there's lots of things wrong with the way things are going right now. that's not to say that there aren't alot of things going right at the same time, though. but still.

for instance, I don't post to this blog. I post a few times and then I leave it and forget about it. then two weeks have gone by and I haven't posting anything. which isn't the way it should be.

so there you go, that's something that is wrong with the way things are going right now. but still, there are very good things that are going right.

like for instance, I can type really fast.

and also other things too, like, Acupuncture.

tomorrow is my fifth appointment for Acupuncture. I am looking forward to it for sure. the whole process is very nice and enjoyable. and very unusual. has it helped with my sinus problems? I'm really not sure. but who cares. I like the whole process anyway. it's sure as hell a break from the norm for me.

and the doctor says I should go twelve times. and I'm like, hell yeah. twelve times. twelve times is a lot of fucking times. to do something like go to an Acupuncturist. and have the dude stick needles in you.

but if I was to go twelve times. we could achieve Realignment. what is referred to as 'rewiring the body.' I think I can imagine 'rewiring the body' and I want to see what it looks like. at nine AM I have my next appointment.

but, not to be a downer, there are certain things wrong with the way things are going right now.

No comments: