I guess I can't only talk about basketball can I? I guess not. wellll anyway, the Dallas Mavericks beat the LA Clippers after having trailed LA up until the last minute and a half of the game. seriously, the Mavericks never even tied it once. and then right at the end, they get the lead and win. because of JJ Barea! another good thing about it, this amazing comeback win, is that Baron Davis plays for the Clippers.
this was another weird win for the Mavericks, who are not playing especially consistently this season. other teams in our division aren't either, which is nice, but it seems the Mavs need to get their feet on the ground and get organized. right now they are all over the place. there's plenty of other fun stuff going on in the NBA as well, like Stephon Marbury suddenly being a misfit on his own team, the New York Knicks, thanks to the Knicks hiring former Suns coach Mike D'Antoni. they're paying Marbury a gajillion bones to not play and not even show up. they can't trade him and they can't play him. so they just pay him.
also, lots of injuries and people who are out like Tracy McGrady from the Houston Rockets and someone or other from the San Antonio Spurs. and tons of other people too. what else is fun in basketball...hell yes - Devon Harris is
burning up the court for the New Jersey NETS. he is killin' it over there. he had a 47 point game the other night! against the Suns. I bet Jay-Z is a fan of Devin Harris. Devon Harris is taking Dallas-Mavericks basketball to New York.
I don't pretend it adds up to anything anymore. blogging is thinking out loud and that's about it. but if that is the case, then I actually can only blog about basketball.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment