Wednesday, December 17, 2008

blog on (wednesday the day before houston)

hey blog - tomorrow the high temperature is in the low 70's. cloudy and warm, I want to give thanks to mother nature. thanksgiving happens now!

today it was in the 40s and the two days before that, the temperature was in the low 30s all day. and pretty much no precipitation so it was boring. and tomorrow the 60s and 70s. I would like to take a drive, early in the morning.

the basketball game to speak of right now, is actually not a Dallas Mavericks game, it is the San Antonio SPurs and the New Orleans Hornets. 85-81 is the score, Hornets are up 4 with less than a minute left. the New Orleans Hornets are beating the Spurs. which is good, if you look at it in the right way. the Mavericks beat the Toronto Raptors earlier, at a game in Toronto.

so that's the basketball report. if I get a chance, I could skateboard at some point tomorrow, due to the nice weather. probably not, which is ok and it's time to get new batteries for the camera. roll on, eat breakfast, roll on, have a visit. go check it out. well New Orleans won the game and they advance more readily. maybe I don't have much fuel in the tank right now, blog.

1 comment:

Bunch said...

Hello Philip. I have found your blog. Mine is at http://31flavorsofcompromise.blogspot.com/
We will link to each others' blogs and start up a blog friendship. Good day.