I'd rather leave the blog following this one out there by itself for awhile but there are things to write about, basketball-wise, and it's time to catch up.
primarily, and the most up-date-to-date news your could ask for, the Orando Magic defeated the Cleveland Cavaliers in Cleveland in game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals. this is big time basketball folks.
aside from that, the Lakers beat the Nuggets, which is a shame. I don't really want to root for either of them. in fact, I really don't want to root for either of them. but ultimately, it's more interesting if LA loses. so, I guess, go Nuggets. or whatever. and that is the Western Conference championship series. woo hoo.
also, the Dallas Mavericks were beaten by the Denver Nuggets, so respect due to them. nice work Denver. Denver is the better team. now if only they would just beat LA. also, in the East, as I mentioned, are the Orlando Magic and the Cleveland Cavaliers one player of which is LeBron James. and so we are back to our ultimate beginning point, which is the game from earlier this evening, Orlando at Denver, game 1, best of 7 series and the Orlanda Magic win the game by 1.
I think that covers it.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment