well this had a sudden and abrupt end once the nba season was over. I guess. who knows.
now it is the middle of the fuckin summer, it's 100-ish degrees everyday, the haze and media rub together and emit paranoia that hangs in the air like humidity.
it's just another damn summer in Texas and this one happens to be the two-thousand and ninth one, big deal it's still hot. for my own self, is this one more fucked up than any of the others? or the same amount of fucked-up? it's probably the same, I'll just assume it's the same amount.
way too much digital. REALLY WAY TOO MUCH DIGITAL. not enough physical. not enough spiritual. not enough emotional. even this here blog is more digital. there's no way I should be doing this, even now. there's no way I should even use a computer, other than when I have to.
I get paid to. we all do. and for sure I am not speaking for anyone else. but it's too much fuckin digital and I know it. shit is out of balance. I am trying to make changes, and I have started some really nice adjustments that I will try to foster. and then more things will changes, and then more things.
I am looking/working forward to it.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment