Sunday, April 11, 2010

well as these things go. bball blog 2 Spr'10

now we have some games going on tonight. aand we are very close to the Playoffs. so things are tense in the National Basketball League. we have Phx and Hou and there is also Okc and Gsw. speaking of streetballin'est, the Golden State Warriors and

Monta Ellis

his name is pronounced Mon-tay, so get it right.

that dude is full-on blacktop court superstar and the team is kind of that way all around. Golden State will play really nasty basketball if they have to. they can get mean in a game. anyway - Okc is the shit and I want the Thunder to win. as a footnote, Deveon George now plays for Golden State(?!). apparently.

Monta ellis is a sick-ass basketball player and the Warriors won the game. which is too bad because I like the Thunder much more. you hear that Warriors?! yeah I said it!

anyway the Dallas MAvericks beat the Trailblazers in a game that was kind of ugly in a few ways but it kicked-ass nonetheless. the POrtland Trailblzaers (sic) are a very good team! and I don't like them. sorry Blazers. you got to go. Mavs are still in 2nd place in the Western Conference which is saying a hell of a lot for a professional basketball team. in the tougher conference, the West, the Dallas Mavericks are only behind the Los Angeles Lakers, who many people refer to as the best team in the NBA. I'm just sayin' these are the facts.

in the East, the Cavaliers and the Magic are both super-good and I frankly think the Orlando Magic are amazing. I like them alot and they are definitely a Championship Caliber (sic) team. they can win this whole thing, they can win the title. the Cavaliers may be able to do it too but there may be some big variables with them. the Celtics have lost some games (yes!). Atlanta is good, the Bucks are good, the Bobcats are good, etc.

to remark on the Phx/Hou game, the Suns won, it was kind of boring in the end and I still really like the Rockets. the Houston Rockets are bad-ass! Aaron Brooks! Scola! they made a big comeback and then lost. but I still like them. I kind of like Phoenix too but mostly I'm indifferent. so, go Phoenix! or whatever.

to wrap up, we first have to cover the Western COnference which is some ridiculous amazing basketball playing. at the top, of course are the Los Angeles Lakers, with The Kobe Bryant and Gasol, Farmar, Odom, Bynum, some other dudes. then in second is the Dallas Mavericks. in third right now is the Denver Nuggets (yes I like the Nuggets but I do not think they can win a championship), in fourth is the Utah Jazz (sure whatever), in fifth the Phoenix Suns in 6th the Oklahoma City Thunder (yes! go Thunder!) in 7th the Portland Trailblzaers (boo) and lastly the San Antonion Spurs, which is kind of weird. the Spurs in 8th really just doesn't make much sense.

and if you keep going, there's still killer teams in 9th and 10th with the Houston Rockets and the Memphis Grizzlies. what I'm saying is, the Western Conference is The Shit.

ok here we go - just a few days until PLAYOFFS.

No comments: