haikus of the day
the rock in my tire
spins and clicks on the pavement
the card in my spokes
there's aches in my neck
and in my shifting ankle
from too much driving
our architecture
an old shack and a glass box
forced to be neighbors
today I looked for an apartment again. I'M LOOKING FOR AN APARTMENT, 1BR. so I did more of that. and I'm still doing that now. I thought alot about art today because I've got some good pieces coming along. it's more like design, but it's pretty unique. I'm enjoying it. they're collages.
dub was on all day today during work. just let the Pandora website roll on all day long. reggae and dub and big-band crooners like Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin. that was the soundtrack today.
I really have to make dinner so now, this is officially the second post. the second post is done, on the new blog, styledevice.blogspot.com. thanks and don't forget to get out your warmer clothes soon.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment