Tuesday, October 16, 2007

blogs are awesome they rule

tues. nes. day. tuesnesday. the following week. have I been blogging? no. but I did read that blogging is egomaniacal.

ego·ma·ni·a·cal

it's a really fun word to say. you should say it outloud now. it's not that easy.

is that bad? to be egomaniacal? I don't feel egomaniacal. hey it's fun to type too. I think I'm interested in blogging because I do really enjoy to write but unfortunately, for some reason, I still need an audience before I'll do it. lame. so here's my blog.

so fuck it though, because it's all about design and web authoring as well. not that I do any of that, but other people do and it can be done with a fair amount of artistry. blogspot.com does a good job, I have to say. remember my Wordpress.com blog? nope! me neither. bad design.

I FOUND A PLACE TO LIVE. and they have to let me live there because they cashed my fucking check. YEAH!! IT RULES! it's not this place.

it does rule though. it's big and it's reasonably priced and it's in a good location and it's in a small complex (12 units). other good stuff too. it's right there in the middle, the right time, the right place. so now I'm waiting this out. with my piles of stuff all around me.

winter is creeping in and things will probably get busy. it's time to get busy.

black glossy vinyl
melts when left in the sunshine
the record won't play

motherspider bursts
grey brothers go on their way
all with tiny webs

this widget combines
file sharing and stapling
how useful it is

I seem to be getting alot of sleep, which I'm enjoying frankly. is that depression?

No comments: