Tuesday, October 16, 2007

here we go.

here we go
this site is styledevice.blogspot.com. thanks for comin' over.

stuff going on now: fair amounts of things are happening, such as driving around, listening to music. thinking alot about buying clothes. need more clothes. need to move in this direction. so we'll go that direction. because winter is coming.hello! right? winter is coming. time to shop and enjoy. because it's going to get cold. and I want to enjoy this one. this season.

this is the new blog thank god. I'm hoping blogspot.com hasn't overthought itself, like some other blogs out there. I just need a freakin' word processor basically. this site is lookin good so far. hi everyone! hell yeah ok. let's get started.music now: rock and roll, like Tight Bros and reggae-dub like Junior Murvin.

here's some new-ish poems I want to post:

all the books and articles
all the journeys taken by someone else
all the conversations going on around you
all the resourcesall the opportunities
all the welcoming arms
they are waiting for you.

this one is pretty bleak so, take it with a grain of salt. it's more in the area of heat/traffic/paranoia. kind of a side note poem.

a cold soda
is so American
blinding dry heat
and parking lots

molded plastic
and invisible exhaust
someone honks
someone else raises a middle finger
none of us are satisfied.

I thought I had more to post but I can't find them. I'll look later. let's try some haikus.

I still always check
when I stroll I'm looking down
looking out for cracks

the hot soup was sour
the bright tang of thai lemon
the noodles swam in

sit Indian-style
try to breathe and stay awake
try to clear your mind

that poem above, 'A Cold Soda,' is part of a different phase I would say, something I was testing out (or going through) a couple of years ago. it's not so much where I'm at now. but this is the first post of the new blog. styledevice.blogspot.com. I'll stick up some pictures soon maybe or just figure out how to configure this thing. thanks blogspot, for the free blog! and readers, thanks and check back soon.

No comments: