holy shit the Indians and the Red Sox game uhhh...8? I don't know because I don't care much about baseball. but still, the winner goes to the World Series!!! I am a baseball playoffs fan. INDIANS AND ROCKIES. go Colorado!! or whatever.
I need a nutritionist to take stock of my diet. I think there's some things I'm missing. in fact, there are many, many things I'm missing. like artichoke hearts. and mangos. and olives and a billion other things. plus I want to put on weight. here's what I eat, since we're on the topic of my diet. I eat bread, eggs, fish (once or twice a week), lettuce, tomato, broccoli, mushrooms, peppers and various soy, imitation meat products - cold cuts, bacon, sausage plus soy cheese. that's most of what I eat. there's exceptions sure, but it's pretty consistently those foods. there's plenty of other things I need to add and incorporate, plus I need to eat more in general. this is all true and here is the document of it.
the mechanism of this blog, including the performance and creation of it, is momentum and motivation. I need to write more and for some reason I write on this blog so if that's the only writing I'm doing then I should probably go with it. the more I write the more I want to write and I think writing is something I'm good at and I enjoy. so we blog.
there's always more things
I need a coffee maker
that's another thing
hey Boston just won
they go to the World Series
exciting for some
we need some more lines
I think three more would do it
here's the last haiku
Monday!! kick ass right? the start of the week!! YEAH THE START OF THE WEEK. let's do it.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment