heyyynow blog, the Dallas Mavericks beat the Philadelphia 76ers. nice game, Sixers. another close one, 2 points, but it was in Philly. plus the Sixers were on a streak, seven wins in a row. the Mavericks put a stop to that! also in the news for the team are the two new players, Matt Carroll and Ryan Hollins.MLK Day and a day off of work. I spent some time reading about Martin Luther King, Jr and his life, protests he took part in, time he spent in jail, plus he made a speech or something. it's a moving speech for sure, and it is filled with metaphors.
the above can was all by it's lonesome on a train I took from London to Guildford, England. the train was mostly empty. I think Nurishment brand drink is a type of milkshake? I didn't have a taste of it. I'm using pictures on the blog but, I can't figure out how to implant them in the blog entry, instead of just at the top. anywhere I upload the file, it still just shows up at the top. anyone know what I'm missing?
other NBA stuff: the Orlando Magic are a very good team, and also are the Cleveland Cavaliers. I would definitely be glad to see either of these teams go to the playoffs, and then win the championship. absolutely I do want to see that. but it's not in my hands. there's other good coaches and other good players, unfortunately. and also, Charles Barkley is not sports-reporting on TNT anymore, for awhile I guess, so that's disappointing. he got a DUI.
I have to crash out.

1 comment:
any photos you insert are placed at the top by default. to move them you have to use the old cut and paste action. you would think google could figure out how to embed them wherever you are when you decide to insert picture, but no. they're too busy ruling earth, i suppose.
Post a Comment