Thursday, January 8, 2009

part 2 of 1.6

Christmas is over, blog and hell yeah for it. hell yeah for Christmas being over. I went into a store and they were still playing the music. YOU MUST ALL STOP PLAYING CHRISTMAS MUSIC NOW. I demand it, you bastards.

I'm jamming to some Torche, the Meanderthal record and I'm wondering if it's kind of like when my boy Joe was jamming to some King Crimson. Joe is over at NewWorldsFair of course. Joe's blog is dope. Joe loves history and knows alot about it, because so much awesome stuff has happened in it. he knows alot about movies too and is a hilarious dude. reading Joe's blog is like hanging out with him and it is always fun to hang out with him. but watch out! because he is Joe. thanks Joe.

I'm having a hard time with this blogspot editor because it's buggy. it took out all my double-spaces between sentences, making them single. wtf? plus I tried to paste another JPG right here and it keeps putting the pic at the top of the blog. double wtf. derailed my whole blog!!

christmas 2008 is over and the sun is shining. the chicken is Talula. she is Talula the chicken.

No comments: