hey blog, we should cover the first round of playoffs games. don't you think that is what we should do here? in this post? of course. right now the Atlanta Hawks are smashing the Miami Heat in Atlanta. so they'll probably win that one. also, the Los Angeles Lakers beat the Utah Jazz this afternoon for their Game 1 in that series. in a not surprising rout, the Cleveland Cavaliers ran over the Detroit Pistons, the Cavs are the #1 team in the NBA. in the East, the Philadelphia 76ers beat the Orlando Magic, which is impressive. the Houston Rockets beat the Portland Trailblazers and the Chicago Bulls beat the Boston Celtics in those Game 1s. go Chicago! and lastly, most importantantly (sic), the Dallas Mavericks beat the San Antonio Spurs, in San Antonio, by 8 points. the series is 1-0.
it's been tough to blog on the other site for a few days. I just forget to do it, or actually I put it off like homework. I think it has to with rebelling against expectations, which is f'd and stupid, but possibly that is what is going on. ie, if I have to do something, I don't want to do it. the intimacy of it is also something I have a hard time with. also, I just haven't been very healthy the past few days, in general. it's been fun but you wouldn't be able to call it healthy. you could probably call it excessive. but it does just come down to the simple point that I need to look for the fun in writing again, which is what I was able to do, for a short time there. so, I need to go back to that. right?
right.
and so continues the story of Justin and Jessica, two young folks who drink and fuck and hang out. Justin and Jessica got started when I was in Oklahoma, clearly influenced by a prevalent young-person culture in Oklahoma (and in Texas and in everywhere else). it started as a series of very short scenes, using only dialogue. so the piece I just wrote for the other blog is a very new direction for these kids. I like them alot so it's fun to write what they do. I hope they'll have a certain nobility and blissfulness, in some really haggard times.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment