ok that shit is not at all like I described. so...we'll just have to wait and see. I would like to do a piece though, where a man named Tom is dropped off in a deserted gas station parking lot by a methamphetamine-fueled truck driver where the gravel is blood-stained by the former customers and general public that have been mauled to death by packs of dogs driven mad by rabies. Tom stands in the hot sun and surveys the area with a sack slung around his shoulder and his arms cradling a large, greasy-steel flamethrower.
Tom fights rabid dogs with a flamethrower(tm). it is sooo past time to be asleep, Laurie is indeed correct, so to wrap up, the Dallas Mavericks smashed the Utah Jazz this evening and clinched an NBA Playoffs spot, although it remains to be seen whether it is 7th or 8th. I think the Jazz should just go ahead and lose their next game, just to be on the safe side.
the little terrier Jojo (from here) is played by a sweet little mutt I grew up with. his name was Ralph.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment