well then, real quick, the f'n DALLAS MAVERICKS beat the Houston Rockets and I think....hang on, let's check...yes it is final, the Mavericks clinched the 6th place seed in the NBA Western Conference Finals. the Mavs beat the ROckets by 11 points and as a witness, I'll say it was a physical game. and the Rockets had alot to play for, the possible Division Title and also home court advantage in the first round of the NBA Playoffs. which are now underway.
PLAYOFFS.
the Mavericks go into the Playoffs at 6th place, in the Western Conference, with teams like San Antonio, New Orleans, Houston, Denver and uhh, the Los Angeles Lakers - what I'm saying is, these are good teams. in the East you have Cleveland, Boston, Orlando and who else? maybe Atlanta? anyway...so far it looks like the Mavericks will be playing San Antonio in the first round. which is fine. it could be San Antonio, or it could be the Portland Trailblazers. the Trailblazers smashed the Denver Nuggets this evening, by some margin of points. regardless, things are so tight in the Western Conference that any one game can move things around. but nevertheless, the Dallas Mavericks go into the Playoffs at 6th. LET'S GO PLAYOFFS.
ok, now I need to blog on the other blog.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment