Sunday, April 26, 2009

solid goals fever

yes yes yes, this is generating no excitement. well, maybe glimmers of excitement, with potential to further excite. but...the system is broken. the framework is broken. the patterns are not aligned towards achieving a specific goal. line up the lines so they all point towards achieving a specific goal.

is it because the word 'achieve' is so difficult to type that I find it so hard achieve anything?

yes. and - the potential to maintain multiple goal paths simultaneously.

criminy, these are also a bitch to type: maintain and simultaneously.

you try it. you can leave out the and.

you have to choose what the goals are.

you have to know what the goals are. you have to makes moves to get there. what are the goals? who can help me achieve the goals? the goal is to make money, and enjoy life.

the goal is to be altruistic. another good word. this post is very esoteric. another one - I am on a roll. the goals is (sic) to get what I want. to know what I want and go after it.

this is boring. anyway, all kinds of things can be done, fun things, easy things, easy and fun things, different things, new things, other kinds of things.

surprising kinds of things, interesting kinds of things.

No comments: